Nursing specialist (m / f / d) in gynecology W35 Verfasst von Charité Klinik für Gynäkologie
Obstetrics and Gynecology
August 2021 health care
Code number PD-102.21
Clinic for Gynecology with Center for Oncological Surgery | CVK — CVK
The Charité — Universitätsmedizin Berlin is a joint institution of the Free University of Berlin and the Humboldt University of Berlin. As one of the largest university hospitals in Europe with an important history, it plays a leading role in research, teaching and patient care. But the Charité also stands out as a modern company with certifications in the medical, clinical and management areas.
We are looking for you!
Regardless of whether you are a career starter, experienced professional or a returnee. In any case, we look forward to welcoming you soon as a new employee at the Charité!
This is what you can expect from us
- You take on the holistic, needs-oriented care of patients in gynecology and look after them.
- You are responsible for safe and appropriate patient care in line with the company’s mission statement, quality development and quality assurance.
- You have the opportunity to actively participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of scientifically supported concepts to improve the patient’s care situation.
- You will accompany the development and implementation of innovative, patientand relatives-oriented fields of work and activity.
- For your personal development, we offer you the opportunity to study part-time in the “B.Sc.” course. “advanced clinical care with specialization on oncological care”, in order to expand your experience and competencies in nursing science and to qualify as a nursing expert in direct patient care.
(https://www.akkon-hochschule.de/erweiterte-klinische-pflege.html). There is the possibility that we will cover the tuition fees for you.
- You can also expect individual induction based on your skills from our dedicated team and experienced practical instructors.
- You have completed vocational training as a health and (child) nurse.
- You are communicative and have a talent for organization.
- You always act patient and family focused .
- You are reliable, work independently and are always a team player.
- You enjoy actively and creatively developing the work structures and processes in order to further advance the Charité.
- You promote constructive and trusting cooperation in a multi-professional team.
That’s what the Charité has to offer
- Pay group P08 TVöD VKA‑K. The grouping is based on qualifications and personal requirements. You can find the collective agreement here.
- Your remuneration? According to collective agreement. Plus option to increase Payment is based on our collective agreement. Would like more? Short-term assumptions as well as flexible availability are additionally rewarded with us.
- We take your personal and professional development seriously. Employees receive free access to individual offers. These include, among other things, qualifications for or to become a practical instructor, scholarships for further academic training, access to specialist symposia, trainee programs as well as coaching and mentoring opportunities.
- We won’t leave you alone when you are looking after relatives or children. Do you have relatives or children in need of care? We offer free social services advice in the case of relatives in need of care, cooperate with daycare centers, emergency and holiday care facilities and the family portal Voiio, which among other things, lists tutoring offers. This is how we support all employees in the best possible way.
- And much more…
Advantages and benefits
We live openness
Whether international background, young or old, male, female or diverse, handicapped, career changer, tattoo lover, or or or — everyone is welcome in the Charité team!
You are an active part in research and innovation projects
As an employee at the Charité, you will be closely involved with current research projects. In this way, you not only get to know innovative technologies and solutions well before they go into everyday use, but you can also actively try them out in your daily work. Be part of this innovation and shape the medicine of the future with us — day after day!
We live cooperation
A binding and functioning cooperation in the team is the be-all and end-all for us. The cooperation is not only characterized by respectful and open interaction, but also determined by shared responsibility. Treating each other and the patient with care is a matter of course for us.
Your letter of application
You can apply quickly and easily using our online application.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Cornelia Schmidt 030 450 666055